Saturday 22 May 2010

My definitive guide to getting ready for a really good night out

Hello again loyal readers,


Contrary to my previous post I will not be writing "Why I think immigrants are good but also in some respects not good". I think it's a complicated topic so I'm going to spend at least a few more days on research.


Instead I shall be writing "My definitive guide to getting ready for a really good night out", this needs little research as I'm already good at it.


I have perfected a pre-night out routine that has proven to yield excellent results. There are several stages, all of which must be followed absolutely and in the exact order as written. 


Firstly, begin drinking. I like to be the first person in the club so that I can warm up on the dance floor before the amateurs get in. This means I set off at about quarter to 9. For this reason I begin pre drinks at about 7.30. I pencil in enough time for at 3 coronas. Sometimes to spice things up I drink a glass full at once, I made this video to show you it can be done:





I then move on to step 2, limbering up. I am renowned for my cool dance moves, so it is essential that I am in peak condition as soon as I get to the club (I like to get dancing straight away  so that everyone gets a look at the Price). I have a few different activities that I use: Doing 10 lunges, yoga, street dance 3D, gymnastics  etc etc.



Yesterday night I chose football.




It's important to add at this point, all of these photos are taken using a self timer and putting my cannon s90 on a pile of good house kepping magazines to get the height right. This is because you should always get ready for a really good night out alone. Personally I like to spend the whole night going solo so that no one detracts from my dance moves.




The third step is dressing appropriately. If you followed my previous advice on how to be cool you'll be well aware that indie is really cool atm. For this reason I recommend (and always wear):


  • Skinny jeans
  • Fake Fred Perry t shirt (economical and cool)
  • Pointy boots (people will say they look stupid but don't worry, everyone apart from you is wrong)
At this point you're pretty much ready for a really good night out. I used this formula on Friday and it was ILL.  I danced for maybe 4 hours and saw a lot of people looking at my moves. I really got in to the zone and finally finished the development of "The Price" move, see diagram.

It's currently in beta test phase but I think it will be ready for frequent use soon.

That brings us to the end of the guide, you're now ready to have a really good night out. I'll post a review of my latest night out soon.


Email me on "priceypartyplanners@hotmail.com" if you would like my professional help in having a really good night out, but try and call at least a week in advance as I have a very busy agenda.


Thank you for reading and come back soon to read "Why bullet points are important and often undervalued"


Yours,
Smart Price