Thursday 10 June 2010

My last day of college



I've been working up the courage to commit my thoughts on the last day of college to a blog for some time.

Last time I got this emotional I ended up missing the rest of the kings of leon concert. Not ILL.

Anyway, as Indie wasn't at stake this time I played my Meat is Murder Vinyl and got writing. (Note. Vinyls are way cooler than CD's/MP3's, despite being physically much bigger, having a smaller capacity, costing more money, having worse sound quality, being none portable, having no easy method of communicating with modern formats, requiring otherwise obsolete hardware & being harder to purchase etc etc.)

Many photo's were taken, a lot of which I'm in. If you're familiar with my blog "How I stay cool despite having a few problems with my life" you'll know that it's important to show off photo's of yourself as much as possible. With that in mind:

Me and the gang



The girls





I was front man in glee club, seen here dancing to "I bet that you look good on the dancefloor"


End of year basketball thing

                                    

In case you can't see me I've zoomed in here:



These were just some of the best photo's, I've got an album of maybe 20+ photo's that either feature me or I was somewhere in the room when they were being taken. This brings my facebook total up to 43 photo's of me.

Emotions were running high on the last day and I, as always, couldn't help a few tears. I was grateful that everyone carried on as if nothing happened, so as not to make a scene. They're true friends.

I was pretty down at the end of the day so listened to the cure all the way home and did a bit of interpretive dance on the bus. I was feeling better when I got home but to really get my spirits up I watched this 3 or 4 times:



After this I was buzzing and ready to party hard. I watched "Control" & "24 hour party people" whilst making notes on how to dress.




I hope this blog conveys how much I will miss all of my friend at college. I'm going to concentrate on getting my job as a dancer sorted now so that I have some income over Summer. Check back for my blog on what I plan to do now and to hear about my life plan.

Kind regards,

Priceburg

Join my facebook page